Please check the rates and availability calendar for the dates you wish to stay and if you wish to proceed, please request a booking by emailing the required dates to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Enquiries tab. Please note we have a 3 night minimum stay policy.
The calcuated fee and booking approval will sent by return of email, together with a PayPal request for 25% non-refundable payment as a deposit, which must be paid in order to secure the booking (the request for payment can be paid by logging into PayPal or by paying as a guest with a credit or debit card).
We aim to respond to all booking requests within one day.
The balancing payment is due six weeks before the booking commences (the PayPal request for this will be sent via email as above). A damage deposit of £200 is required. For convenience we ask for this to be paid at the time balance payment is made, and it will be added to the amount requested by PayPal. The damage deposit is returned as soon as our housekeeper has confirmed all is in order.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- You may cancel at any time
- Your damage deposit (if already paid) will be returned immediately upon cancellation (except where cancellation occurs after the booking has commenced, in which case the damage deposit will be refunded as soon as our housekeeper has confirmed all is in order).
- For cancellation up to and including the due date for the balancing payment, only the deposit is payable.
- Failure to pay the balancing payment by the date requested will be taken as cancellation of the booking.
- For cancellation up to three weeks before the booking commences, 50% of the balance is refundable.
- No refunds are payable for cancellations received within three weeks of the booking commencement date.
- All refunds are made by PayPal to the original payment card.